MDCAT Result 2023
Are you looking for PMC National MDCAT Result? you are at the right place here is the University of Health sciences entry test result. Test will be conducted in different cities of Punjab at 10:00 AM. Test centers will be closed at 9:30 AM.
Bring your original documents in the test centers. Here on mdcat.net you can check result with detailed marks.
Read:- MDCAT Books
Here you can check
- MDCAT Result with By Number
- Result By Name
During the test, you need the following documents.
- Orginal Admittance Card
- Enter in Test Centre Sharp 9:30 AM
- Bring Water Bottle
- Bring a Pencil
PMC is responsible for mdcat as well as mbbs results.
Read:- MDCAT 2023 Sylllabus
The result is online, more than 70,000 students appear in medical and dental colleges admission test (MDCAT). MDCAT Simultaneously conducted in these cities of Punjab.
- DG Khan
Every mdcat student wants to become a doctor, But the success ratio is only 5-6%. we wish the best of luck to all students and aspirants. Search for National MDCAT online preparation and get the benefits of all the available mock exams before appearing into the exam!
Read:- UHS Past Papers
(MDCAT)-is expected to be held in July this year. To appear in the MDCAT, the candidate must have
- Computerized National Identity Card (CNIC)or Juvenile Card (JV)/Smart Identity Card for Children issued by NADRA.
- The students who wish to appear in MDCAT must get their CNIC (in case of 18 years or above) or Juvenile Card (JV)/Smart Identity Card for Children(in case the age is below 18) from NARA at the earliest.
- No candidates shall be registered and allowed to appear in MDCAT without his/her CNIC or Juvenile Card (JV)/Smart Identity Card for Children issued by NADRA.
- Candidates will not be allowed to appear in the test on the basis of B-form, Domicile, etc. Foreign or Overseas Pakistani
- candidates can use their original passport or NICOP or POC in place of CNIC/Juvenile Card. Chairman
Do not forget to national mdcat result with your friends and family members. Hit share button to spread this post on internet.
I have a student of FSC. I want to recieve the PMC syllabus of 2022