Are you Looking for UHS MDCAT Syllabus 2020? Yes, you are at right place here is the UHS MDCAT Syllabus With PDF file. You can also download the PDF File file of the syllabus. This is totally free.
Many New things come in MDCAT, PMDC Make new Announcements.
- MDCAT Total marks will be 200
- No Negative marking
- The syllabus will be the same for all provinces
- You can apply 150 Medical colleges, the base of this test
- PMDC Will Approve this syllabus.
- Minimum marks in fsc are 70%
- Aspirant secure minimum 60% Marks in MDCAT.
- Eligibility criteria for admission are a minimum of 60% aggregate marks.
UHS MDCAT 2020 Syllabus
In the introduction, I share all the information to the point. UHS MDCAT Registration will be open soon.You can also download the syllabus in PDF file, you want to ask any question?
Do comment, I will answer your question as soon as possible.
Related:- NUMS Syllabus 2020
MDCAT Biology Syllabus
Syllabus of UHS MDCAT Biology
- The Cel
- Biological Molecule
- Chromosomes and DNA
- Cell Division
- Variety of Life
- Gas Exchange
- Transport in Plants
- Transport in Human
- Muscles and Movement
- Light and Electron Microscope (Magnification and Resolution)
- Structure of Typical Animal and Plant Cell
- Fluid Mosaic Model of Cell Membrane
- Transport of Material across the Cell Membrane: Active transport, Passive transport, Endocytosis and Exocytosis
- Eukaryotic Cell Structures: Endoplasmic reticulum (RER & SER), Ribosomes, Golgi apparatus, Lysosomes,
- Vacuoles, Centrioles & Microtubules, Mitochondria, Chloroplast and Nucleus (nuclear membrane, nucleolus and chromosomes)
- Prokaryotic Cell & Eukaryotic cell
- Carbohydrates: Monosaccharides, Disaccharides and Polysaccharides (Starch, Glycogen & Cellulose)
- Lipids: Triglycerides, Phospholipids and their functions.
- Proteins: Amino Acids & Peptide bond formation, Structures of Proteins (primary, secondary, tertiary and quaternary structures) and Globular & Fibrous Proteins
- Nucleic acids: DNA, RNA and Types of RNA
- Water: Heat of vaporization, Specific Heat Capacity and Solvent Action
- Enzyme: Definition, Characteristics of, Mechanism of Enzyme Action Enzymes (Lock & key model and Induced fit model), Factors affecting the rate of Enzyme Action, Inhibitors
3.Chromosomes and DNA
- Chromosome: Nucleosome, DNA, Histone Proteins, Chromatids, Centromere and Telomeres
- Gene as a Basic Unit of Genetic Information
- DNA Replication: Hypothesis of DNA Replication, Meselson & Stahl’s experiment and Replication
- Genetic Code
- Cell Cycle: Interphase (G1, S and G2 phases), Mitotic phase and Cytokinesis
- Mtosis: Process of Mitosis, Significance of Mitosis
- Meiosis: Process of Meiosis and Significance of Meiosis
5.Variety of Life
- Kingdoms: Protoctista, Fungi, Plantae and Animalia
- Viruses: Structure of Viruses
- AIDS: Causative Agent, Modes of Transmission and Prevention & Control
- Photosynthetic Pigments (Chlorophylls and Carotenoids)
- Absorption and Action Spectra
- Light-Dependent Reactions (cyclic and non-cyclic phosphorylation) and Light-Independent Reactions (Calvin cycle).
- Cellular Respiration: Glycolysis, Link reaction / Pyruvic Oxidation, Kreb’s Cycle (with reference to the production of NADH, FADH, and ATP) and ETC
- Anaerobic Respiration and its Types (Alcoholic and Lactic Acid Fermentation).
- Anatomy of the Human Respiratory System.
- Transport of Respiratory Gases: O2 & CO2 and Role of Haemoglobin as Respiratory Pigment.
- Respiratory Disorders: Tuberculosis, Emphysema, and Lung Cancer
8.Transport in Plants
- Transport of Water and Minerals: Apoplast & Symplast Pathway and Cohesion, Transpiration Pull / Tension & Adhesion
- Transpiration, Factors affecting it and opening and closing of Stomata.
- Translocation according to Pressure Flow Theory
9.Transport in Human
- Heart: Structure of heart, Cardiac Cycle, Control of Heart Beat, ECG and Blood Pressure
- Blood Vessels: Arteries, Veins and Capillaries
- Blood: Plasma and Blood Cells (RBCs, WBCs and platelets).
- Lymphatic System
- Immune System and its Components
- Types of Immunity
Questions Distribution Subject wise
Here is a Question distribution according to the new rule of PMDC. previous there were 1100 marks and 220 marks in mdcat. Now 200 marks and 200 marks in the mdcat entry test
- 80 Questions from Biology
- 50 Question from Chemistry
- 50 Questions from Physics
- 20 Questions from English
Each question carries one mark. no negative marking. so you can attempt all 200 questions with confidence. Share this article with your friends. so they can also prepare mdcat according to the late syllabus.
Minor Changes are in UHS MDCAT 2019 Syllabus, The Kingdom Anamilia and Kingdon plante are added in new syllabus. This syllabus is approved by Pakistan Medical and dental council.
Some best changes in favor of MDCAT Aspirants is to reduce MDCAT Voc words for student’s ease. Download this syllabus from here.
Registration of UHS MDCAT
you need the following documents for MDCAT Registration.
- B-Form is must
- Domicile Certificate
- Result card of HSSC
- Result Card of SSC/Intermediate
- Latest passport size photo
Related:-MDCAT Answer Key
This is the detailed and to the point article about the UHS MDCAT 2020 syllabus of All Subjects. you can also check uhs mdcat result 2020 by name as well as by roll number.